Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
BIN 38 Super Bowl XVII Party
Sunday, February 3, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
We are hosting a very special Super Bowl Party at BIN 38. With the 49ers in the Super Bowlfor the first time in 18 years, every play will have us on edge. Plus, it's a battle of the Harbaugh brothers - the HarBowl to be exact!
This is a day to be out on the town - with a big group of friends - and steps from what will be a wild Chestnut Street post game celebration and street party when we raise our 6th Super Bowl trophy!
Join this festive party amidst friends and close extended friends....and with an awesome deal:
Just $55 all inclusive for:
- 3 glasses of wine or craft beers (plus cash bar for additional drinks)
- full buffet spread of the best Super Bowl party food you've ever had (full menu below)
- 3 TV's w/ full sound on the patio, in the dining room, at the fire pit and likely one more to be added
- plenty of both seated areas and tables, as well as standing areas to mingle
- doors open at 1pm, light snacks till 3pm when buffet opens
*No seats/tables are being reserved in advance. If you want to make sure you have a seat, we suggest arrive when doors open (1pm). There will be plenty of comfortable standing areas as well.
- Wolf Blass Sparkling Wine (South Australia)
- Patient Cottat Sauvignon Blanc (Loire Valley, France)
- Burgans Albarino (Rias Baixas, Spain)
- Glen Carlou Chardonnay (Paarl, South Africa)
- Wither Hills Pinot Noir (Marlborough, New Zealand)
- Beronia Tempranillo (Rioja, Spain)
- Santa Julia Reserva Malbec (Mendoza, Argentina)
- North Coast 'Scrimshaw' Pilsner (draft)
- Allgash White (draft)
- Assorted bottles of other local craft beers
Buffet Food Menu
- Truffled Popcorn
- Housemade Kennebec Potato Chips w/ Ranch Dip
- Artisan Cheeses
- Grilled Vegetable Antipasti
- Quinoa Salad
- Tuna Tartare Tacos
- Pulled Pork Sliders w/ Housemade Slaw
- Spicy Meatballs
- Housemade Mini Corndogs!!
- Fresh Baked Cookies